Thursday, August 5, 2010

Things I Didn't Buy

Life in the Pitts



This is an awesome game I played for the first time last week with my husbands sisters Kelsy and Amy, and Amy's husband Fox. I really want to get it!

$19.95



I am always looking for a good workout DVD and this one is on my list!

$8.99



And so is this one! Her DVDs are always really hard and that is what I like about them!

$8.99

... I wasn't going to put any more workout video but I just found this one and it looks really good!

$8.99

I also found 4 skirts that I loved but couldn't get pictures of :(
they came to $198.00 total


So today by NOT buying anything I saved-

$244.92!

My amount isn't as impressive as Helena's $615.91 but my 'shopping' wasn't too shabby :)

5 comments:

Chantel said...

Good work not buying those things! Although, those dvds are a really good price...

Helena said...

Whoa, those DVD's look intense. Put those on the "totally bought" list sometime soon, and let me know if you love them!

And yes, few people can come close to my expensive online shopping totals. They are impressive. I want to see the skirts you didn't buy. Send me the links, ok?

Here Dwells Happiness said...

I love it! Yes, I would love those workout DVD's too. Great minds must think alike :-)

Unknown said...

Hey I bought the 3 dvd set of Jillian Michaels workouts on Amazon for close to $20 - great deal(and with your bday gift certificate so THANKS!). I do love them too (but I think you already have 30 min shred)

Chantel said...

Hey Amber,

I have an award for your blog because it's awesome. Here's the link:

http://mythoughtsandtreasures.blogspot.com/2010/08/blog-awards-are-treasures.html