Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Good Deal

My sister-in-law Annie has become a pro at coupon shopping and her enthusiasm has begun to rub off on me! Now I'm no pro but I do love finding a good deal and I just did, so I thought I would share! Now just like most deals, if you weren't planning on buying it in the first place, don't get it now just because it is on sale! It doesn't make it a good deal for you if you don't even want it! You don't want to get into the mindset that if it is cheap you must get it... because you will end up spending more and it defeats the whole point of deal hunting! Now that I have gotten my little 'disclaimer' out of the way (I don't want a bunch of angry spouses banging down my door because they now have a basement full of toilet paper and breath freshener and they blame me!) Lets get to my most resent deal-


Disney's
'The Princess and the Frog'
Target has it on sale (for at least this week) for $13 and if you go to this link, you can get a manufactures coupon for $5 off! I got this movie yesterday for under $10 AFTER tax!
Now because this coupon is a manufactures coupon, that means you can use it at any store, so if you find it cheaper somewhere else just use the coupon there!
The coupon expires 4-30-10

5 comments:

Amy said...

I am now crying even more about not having a Target here!! Thanks for the coupon, though--I love this movie. Please post any deals. I am all about good deals! (Don't let Grandma Betty in on the disclaimer, though. She lives to buy random cheap stuff! Didn't you need year-old shortbread cookies for 50 cents?)

Annie said...

Great Deal Amber!!!

Unknown said...

oh yes I got this at Target this week for $13 with the $5 off coupon AND got 2 boxes of bandaids after coupons for $1 and 2 boxes of Success Rice (which Jon eats) for $4 then submitted 2 $5 rebates, so when I get the rebates my total will be TOTAL COST $3 for movie, 2 boxes of bandaids, and 2 boxes of success rice! Cannot beat that! I got the tips from dealseekingmom.com - just go there and search Princess and frog to link to all the coupons! Love a great deal too!

Chantel said...

That is an awesome deal! Thanks for picking it up for me. I need to get it from you still, and pay you back. You're awesome!

Helena said...

Whoa, that is an AWESOME deal. Thanks Amber!