Friday, February 5, 2010

What Do You Think?


I have been saving for 4 years and finally my jar is full! So I was going to go and cash in my change at our local Coin Star the other day but then I had a great idea! I will put a picture on my blog of my penny jar and you guys get to guess how many pennies are in it! I know, fun right? But to make it even MORE fun I will give whoever is closest a $5 gift card to Amazon or iTunes (your choice!), courtesy of my massive amounts of pennies :)

So just leave a comment with how many you think there are (I want everyone reading this to enter!) and if you want to, tell me how you came up with your number or how awesome I am for saving so many pennies or anything that will make it so your comment is more than just a number :) Have fun and good luck!

9 comments:

Kelsy said...

$16.34

Kelsy said...

Just kidding.
I think you should start over again, with one of those giant coke bottles- those take like 50 years! Plus I am pyschic, just to let you know, hence then amount:)
Go Amber!

Chantel said...

That is awesome! I am impressed. I have a jar with all my loose change, but It's not full yet. So way to go!

I think it has eleven dollars and sixty seven cents. I'm not psychic, but it's worth a shot!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

Wow, love it. I think it's 18.37. Hope it's more for your sake though.

Fox and Amy said...

Oh man, I was going to say that there are 677 pennies in there. Then I read the other comments, and I am way off. But you are sooooo awesome for saving so many pennies! I think you should take it to the store next time you go grocery shopping and just hand it over to the clerk to count. For fun. Ha!

Helena said...

I'm guessing... $14.30

Congratulations on your penny jar!

Dave said...

It's like price is right! I bid 1 penny! Just kidding... let's do 10.00 even.

The Barrett Family said...

Hmmm... I'll say $13.13, that is me and Jim's lucky number. I used to have a very tall glass vase (like from the floor to my upper thigh) that I always said if I filled I would take me and hubby out on a extra nice date. Let's just say that every time it was half way filled we would need the money for something else.

Chantel said...

Just in case you needed to hear it again, you are awesome. Great job with your change jar!