Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And The Pennies Go To....



I went to the Coin Star and the numbers are in! And the pennies go to....


Laurie Ann!
(aka Here Dwells Happiness)


That is right Laurie Ann, you are now the proud owner of a $5 gift card to Amazon or Itunes!

Your guess was 1,837 ($18.37) and the final number of pennies came in at 2,162 ($21.62)
So leave a comment and let me know, Itunes or Amazon!

If I could, I would give everyone who entered a consolation prize but unfortunately a penny will only stretch so far :) I could mail you all a penny but I have a thing about spending more on the postage then on the thing I am sending.

Thank you everyone who participated, you made getting 21 bucks worth it :)
Now don't feel too bad for me, I still have jars full of nickles, dimes and quarters that need to be cashed in when they get full. And I hear the silver coins are where the big bucks are :)



4 comments:

Chantel said...

Awesome! I'm glad you made 21 bucks! are you going to have us guess for your other jars too?

Helena said...

Whoa, that's a lot of pennies. Did you count them, or did you just cash them in? Please tell me you counted them!

Mrs Abbott said...

I just found your blog! Yay! It's cute! Good job saving those pennies! I'm even more impressed that you've taken it with you getting married and moving and such! My coin jars never moved with me! I cashed those babies in!

Here Dwells Happiness said...

okay, so I've been so bad at keeping updated on your blog. Wahoo that I won. I seriously can't believe it. You are so sweet for doing this. Hope you can come for a visit. Miss you tons.