Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And The Fun Begins


This past week has been a kind of crazy (My sister Chantel got married on the 21st and then my Dad was married on the 22nd) so I have a little catching up to do with my blogging!

At the beginning of last week JoAnn (the woman my Dad married) took Chantel and I for our first manicure and pedicure to get ready for the weddings! My Grandma Kaiser, Rachel (JoAnn's daughter in-law) Andrea (JoAnn's daughter) came too, we made it into a fun girls day/night out! I had Chantel and JoAnn wear 'bachelorett' sashes during our outing, it was a nice way to let everyone know they were getting married :)

After our day of pampering we all went out to dinner at Olive Garden, It was a really fun day and a great way to start off a hectic week.

(In case you were wondering what the awesome sashes had written on them-
JoAnn's said 'bachelorette and had little devils horns decorated all over it and Chantel's says 'caution bachelorette at play')


No comments: